Re: mockups of very good ideas for the

This isn't entirely fair just to dismiss all of these out of hand. I too
like F-spot because of its simplicity, but if useful new tools could be
added to it in such a way as to be unobtrusive while adding
functionality, that seems like a good thing to me.

Michael Lissner
mlissner michaeljaylissner com
909-576-4123