Re: For those using Ubuntu 9.10:

i'm not using abuntu ny more ...can you take me off your mailing list. thanks bob jones emperorscollies tds net

On 11/8/09, Paul Wellner Bou <paul purecodes org> wrote:
Hi Steve,

thanks for you work. Which source did you use to build the archive? How did you fix the time issue? Is there the source somewhere?

Thanks and regards
Paul.

Steve McGrath wrote:
For those of you bothered by the current timestamp issue, and running
the latest Ubuntu: I have just made an Ubuntu package of F-Spot 0.6.1.4
available, which has been patched to not alter timestamps.

If this sounds useful to you, you may obtain the package via my PPA on
launchpad. See https://launchpad.net/~smcgrath23/+archive/smcgrath