Re: sub 60-second time adjustments

Brian J. Murrell wrote:
On Sat, 2009-11-07 at 22:48 +0000, Dougie Nisbet wrote:
I've stopped using f-spot for time adjustments. I find it easier to use exiv2. This is usually because I'm adjusting a load of images to correlate with their 'real time' as photographed on my GPS, and often I'll be typing, (as I was an hour ago), something like:

    exiv2 -a -00:00:03 *

But that does not sync the time that is stored in the f-spot database,
which I would guess is the actual time used to sort the pictures.

ah, good point. I hadn't really thought of that. When I say I use it against images already in f-spot, what I should have said is that f-spot doesn't 'lose' the images (as it would if I'd renamed them). As I'm refining my workflow I'm getting into the habit of using exiv2 more and more before importing into f-spot, so this probably wouldn't help you.

Dougie