Re: DevelopInUFRaw extension

Hey Ruben!

Maybe you would like to share the content of your accepted proposal with the community?
It's the same old bazaar vs cathedral topic :-)

The link below is inaccessible for majority of people here, unfortunately.
Moreover, do you (or will you) commit your work to some public branch, so we could follow your work?

Please keep in touch,
Anton

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Pierre-Luc Beaudoin <pierre-luc pierlux com> wrote:
On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 10:10 -0400, Jean Levasseur wrote:

> I would be willing to hack the extension (I am not a programmer, but I
> learned the basics and I am willing to learn more) to export pictures
> in an alternative format, but before I work on this I want to know if
> there is any technical reason why jpeg have been choosen instead and
> if there is any plan from upstream to add features to that extension.
> Perhaps a "configure dialog" or a gconf key?

There is a Summer of Code planning to add RAW photography to F-Spot:
http://socghop.appspot.com/student_proposal/review/google/gsoc2009/rubenv/t123844493107

You should get in touch with him.  He's in CC.

Pierre-Luc