Versioning use cases

Hello all, I am a part-time F-Spot / part-time Digikam user. My family
uses F-Spot for photos that need versioning, usually those are the
photos that we have decided to edit. This is the feature where F-Spot
really shines!

There is an open feature request for Digikam to add versioning, and in
the course of discussion it was realized that we need to hear more
real-world use cases. If anyone would like to share with me their use
cases, on or off list, I would appreciate it. I will aggregate the
info and post it to the Digikam bug.

Thanks for your help!

--
Dotan Cohen