Tag Icon not changed when spin button changes in Tag Icon Editor

Hi.

I seem to have a bug here with F-Spot version 0.5.0.3 running on mono
2.0.1. I am using Ubuntu 9.04.

It seems to be the very same problem like the one posted here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/f-spot/+bug/42757

When I try to use the spin button the image does not change at all. I
made some further tests and found out that only the last 10 images of a
tag can not be displayed. This means if I have a tag with 50 images I
can view all of them up to the one numbered with 40. If I have less than
11 images it is only possible to view the first one.

While I don't know how it was patched the last time I was not able to
make further researches.

greetings,
David.