Re: Tag Icon not changed when spin button changes in Tag Icon Editor
- From: Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org>
- To: David Poetzsch-Heffter <davidpoetzsch web de>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Tag Icon not changed when spin button changes in Tag Icon Editor
- Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 13:45:34 +0200
it's a bug in gtk+ 2.16, solved in gtk+ 2.16.2. Ask your distributor to
package and distribute 2.16.2
On Sun, 2009-06-07 at 13:38 +0200, David Poetzsch-Heffter wrote:
> I seem to have a bug here with F-Spot version 0.5.0.3 running on mono
> 2.0.1. I am using Ubuntu 9.04.
> It seems to be the very same problem like the one posted here:
> When I try to use the spin button the image does not change at all. I
> made some further tests and found out that only the last 10 images of a
> tag can not be displayed. This means if I have a tag with 50 images I
> can view all of them up to the one numbered with 40. If I have less than
> 11 images it is only possible to view the first one.
> While I don't know how it was patched the last time I was not able to
> make further researches.
> F-spot-list mailing list
> F-spot-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev