Re: How do I fix a corrupted database?

> In the meantime, I am stumped.  Nearly half of my pnoto collection is
> inaccessible and I really need to get to them.  Does anybody have a
> suggestion?
> Bob

Did you use a lot of tags?
If so, did you store all XMP data within the Photo itself?

To check if meta data is embedded within the photo itself, do the following:
1) open a photo in another photo application (Image Viewer)
2) look at the Metadata (Properties, Metadata).
3) Do you see your tags and headings there?

If yes, just move all your photos to a new directory, delete your
photos.db (photo database), and re-import all photos. All your tags
should then be re-imported nicely. Not to certain about the
title/comment/heading for the photo though.

Or, since you are only talking about 400 odd photos, perhaps just do the
above (move the photos to a new directory, delete photos.db, and
re-import them again) anyway. My normal import consist of about 200-400
photos (have now 31,000+ photos)

/Bengt