Re: How do I fix a corrupted database?

Baasha wrote:
I had a look at the database, but there are so many different sections, and bits of information, that I'm not sure what I can edit safely without making a complete mess. What can I do to safely restore my photos so that F-Spot can see them? The 200 missing pictures represent approximately half of my total collection. I am running F-Spot 0.4.3.1 on Ubuntu Linux.

If all else fails, you can re-import your photo directory. The "detect duplicates" checkbox will only import what is missing...

--Pat