Re: Create Tag: bug or feature?

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 9:41 AM, Ulf Rompe <Ulf Rompe icem com> wrote:

> Furthermore, if I do not want a parent tag, then I must scroll to the
> top of the tags list. I have over 700 tags, so this is a problem. Is
> there an easier way to clear the Parent Tag, or should I file a bug
> requesting it?

You're right, it *is* hard to navigate through that widget. But if
quickly jumping to the first entry is all you want, you can do that by
pressing the Home key on your keyboard.

I usyally write tags, so I do not get to use the widget. So when I write a new tag, it goes automatically under the last tag, whitch is usyally not very practical. Atleast for me it would save a lot of time, if the new tags would not appear under any parent tag.