Re: Create Tag: bug or feature?

Am Montag, den 26.01.2009, 00:34 +0200 schrieb Dotan Cohen:
> When I right click a photo and select Attach Tag -> Create New Tag I
> have the last tag searched for as the selected Parent Tag. Is this
> intended behaviour?

Since the dialog is the same you get when you select "Create new tag" in
the tag list's context menu, I tend to assume it is intended. At least
it is very useful at that place.

> Furthermore, if I do not want a parent tag, then I must scroll to the
> top of the tags list. I have over 700 tags, so this is a problem. Is
> there an easier way to clear the Parent Tag, or should I file a bug
> requesting it?

You're right, it *is* hard to navigate through that widget. But if
quickly jumping to the first entry is all you want, you can do that by
pressing the Home key on your keyboard.

[x] ulf
--
A: The lost context.
Q: What makes top-posted replies harder to read than bottom-posted?