Re: Cannot build F-spot 0.5.0.3 from tarball.

The mono packages for ubuntu are in a transition phase right now, so
build-dep for a package done prior to the migration won't work.

> Thank you, that got me a bit further. Now it is complaining about glib
> dependencies (Requested 'glib-sharp-2.0 >= 2.12.1' but version of GLib
> is 2.12.0) but I should be able to google my way out of that.

at a time, rubenv backported it for hardy. get it from his PPA. Check
the ml archive or his or maxxer's blog for a link.

regards