Re: database version problem

I'll look at it as soon as I have time.

I've been looking for something similar since a long time!  What would
be awesome, though, is an easy way to select two pictures, and link them
as versions.  A situtation in which this kind of plugin would be great
is linking pictures taken while doing bracketing.  Or linking pictures
meant to be stitched into a panorama.