Re: Always copy photos

Thank you for the the patch.

--
Steve Herber	herber thing com		work: 206-221-7262
Software Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services	home: 425-454-2399

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009, Lorenzo Milesi wrote:

----- "George Farris" <farrisg shaw ca> ha scritto:
Hi all,

I have tried the latest F-spot 0.6, nice job btw, anyway I find it still
always wants to copy the photos to the "Photos folder". There is an
option in the Import dialog one can check to stop F-spot from doing
this.

Could we please have this option be remembered.

Patch for this has been committed to 0.6 stable branch. If any .x release will see life, you will have your options remembered :)

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/f-spot/commit/?h=FSPOT_0_6_0_STABLE&id=086dff854b3abd369da91f74099f2e92df196b0c

ciao
maxxer