Why does import stop on errors?

Hi.
Thanks for  everybody for great work, have one question about the import dialog:

When I import lots of files, I usyally just leave the computer on for
a night or something. There is one thing I have been wondering lately,
why does F-spot have to stop on all errors? If I have a corrupted file
or something the import stops.

So it would save a lot of time, if the import would be done first, and
errormessages would be displayed afterwards. I guess it is important
for some to know erroros while importing, but cuold they be  displayed
in a way, that it would not stop the import process, like in the
preview window like other pictures.

If not, please atleast put a skip all button in the dialog when it occurs.

-Antti