Always copy photos

Hi all,

I have tried the latest F-spot 0.6, nice job btw, anyway I find it still
always wants to copy the photos to the "Photos folder".  There is an
option in the Import dialog one can check to stop F-spot from doing
this.

Could we please have this option be remembered.  Or show up as a
preference I continually forget to check it and it is a royal pain in
the rear.  Or maybe I missed something about this.  Anyway a little
enlightenment would be appreciated.

Cheers and thanks
George