Re: f-spot-import and the timezone workaround

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Paul Wellner Bou<paul purecodes org> wrote:
> Hi Heiner,
>
> Perhaps you are interested in this timezone fix branch of f-spot:
>
> http://gitorious.org/~paulwb/f-spot/paulwbs-clone/commits/ImportTimeHandling
>
> At the moment, it is not up to date, but I'll fast forward it those days.
> Tell me, if you want to try it.

Hi,

I, for one, would love to test it, especially if it helps getting a
fix in the main branch...
Does it offer a choice about time handling or does it just removes it
all together ?

Does anyone know if such a fix has a chance to enter the main branch soon ?

Best regards.

--
Aurélien Naldi