Getting all photos tagged with one tag

Hi!

I'm intending to write a f-spot extension.

Now I have the following question: How do I get all photos that are
tagged with a specific tag?

I found out how to do it the other way (all tags of one photo) but it
doesn't seem there is a method like Tag#Photos().
I also tried to find out how the gui does it (I mean when I click on a
tag all photos tagged with it are shown so there must be a way..)... but
I couldn't find the file were this is implemented.

I thought that perhaps I have to write a SQL query but I have no clue
how such a query would look like.

Can anyone help me?

greetings,
David.