Da: "David Poetzsch-Heffter" <davidpoetzsch web de>
A: f-spot-list gnome org
Inviato: Lunedì, 6 aprile 2009 22:49:58 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam/Berlino/Berna/Roma/Stoccolma/Vienna
Oggetto: Getting all photos tagged with one tag

Hi!

I'm intending to write a f-spot extension.

Now I have the following question: How do I get all photos that are
tagged with a specific tag?

I found out how to do it the other way (all tags of one photo) but it
doesn't seem there is a method like Tag#Photos().
I also tried to find out how the gui does it (I mean when I click on a
tag all photos tagged with it are shown so there must be a way..)... but
I couldn't find the file were this is implemented.

I thought that perhaps I have to write a SQL query but I have no clue
how such a query would look like.

Can anyone help me?

greetings,
David.

Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo milesi yetopen it

YetOpen S.r.l. - http://www.yetopen.it/
C.so E. Filiberto, 74 23900 Lecco - ITALY -
Tel 0341 220 205 - Fax 178 607 8199

GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0xE704E230 - http://keyserver.linux.it

-------- D.Lgs. 196/2003 --------

Si avverte che tutte le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono
riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Nel caso in cui questo
messaggio Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo
senza copiarlo, a non inoltrarlo a terzi e ad avvertirci non appena
possibile.
Grazie.