Re: Hello world

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 6:14 PM, laura la <stringarray gmail com> wrote:
> Other unrelate problem I had: I would like to open the solution in
> monodevelop, apparently the f-spot.sln included in SVN is outdated,
> because when I open it and try to build the project in monodevelop, i
> get errors about missing files. See http://i40.tinypic.com/2ccozy9.png
> So I would really appreciate some help in generating my own
> monodevelop solution from scratch, adding the current files, I don't
> know which files to add.

It's likely that you need MonoDevelop 2. MonoDevelop 2 has much better
support for sln/csproj project files -- they're now the default
format. Though the sln file could well be outdated too :)

FWIW, MD can sync file lists to/from makefiles, and I'm surprised if
no-one has set this up yet for F-Spot.

--
Michael Hutchinson
http://mjhutchinson.com