Re: 0.5.0 hangs

On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 16:35 +0200, Stephane Delcroix wrote:
> so it's hung, if it's reproductible, file a bug

Well, I certainly don't know of particular steps to reproduce it, but
given that it's hung right at this moment here on my machine I was
offering to do some debugging.  But if all you want is a bug filed, I
can do that.  I don't think it will be a very helpful bug filing though
as I can't describe how to reproduce it.

b.