Re: Duplicate detection in f-spot

Would it be possible using this to avoid re-importing pictures I have
imported and then deleted from f-spot (delete from disk)? I do realize
that this would pose some difficulties and so I assume the answer is
'no'. But perhaps it would be possible to keep some list of md5sums of
deleted photos in the db as well ?

/Andreas