Re: Export function

Lorenzo Milesi wrote:

I think there's a bug exporting with "export tag icons" checked if a tag exists in the export list that is empty - i.e. no photos associated with the tag.

this doesn't make much sense: if a tag has not photos attached it will
not be exported! you don't export tags but pictures, so if the tag is
not present in the selection...
I didn't explain that very well, but I'm happy to say I cannot reproduce this error. It happened when I somehow had images tagged with a tag that did not appear in the tag list. e.g. An image could be tagged with tagname1, tagname2, but for some reason tagname2 did not appear in the tag panel even though the tag was associated with an image. I think this came about during tag creation with earlier versions of f-spot when I was doing a lot of experimenting. By removing the phantom tags from the images the problem disappeared, and I cannot recreate the problem.