Roadmap to 1.0

Hey folks,

	You may or may not know that we plan to tag the next big release as
1.0. This will address the recurrent question of "is f-spot stable
enough to manage my library ?".

	There's some task pending to get there though:

Major Coding Tasks:
- rework the import process and dialogs
- move to gio, make others gnome dependencies optional
- fix the time and timezone issues

Major Testing Tasks:
- test the pre-releases on real collections

Other Non-Coding Tasks:
- refresh the website appearence AND content
- propose logo replacement/logo refinement
- spread the word about it, speak about it in your local linux conf

	Even if this list looks quite short, I won't be able to complete it all
by myself in a timely fashion. So, if you were planning to contribute to
f-spot in one way or another, this is the right moment to step in.

	I will take care of the 3 aforementioned coding tasks. What are YOUR
plan to make 1.0 happen ?

Best regards,

Stephane