Re: Time reported +4 hours with Nikon D40

Thanks to all for the info. My camera and computer are both set to my
timezone (NY). I think I'll use the script Chris provided to reset the
DateTimeOriginal to the same thing as DateTimeDigitized, then disable
writing metadata to file until the issue is resolved. If I continue to
use flickr, f-spot can send the tags along with it so it shouldn't be
too big a problem.

I need to test that before import to f-spot, the DateTimeOriginal and
DateTimeDigitized are the same. I assume they are, I just want to
check.

Thanks again for the help!

Todd