Re: Time reported +4 hours with Nikon D40

Timezones do complicate things but regardless of if you either set your camera date/time based on where you are, or you keep it set the same, the DateTimeOriginal field in EXIF should accurately reflect what's on your camera. (I verified this at least for Canon S200, 10D, 20D, 40D)

However, If you count on f-spot to manage the different times, you're out of luck, especially if you've imported some subset if your images multiple times.

-Chris

Bengt Thuree wrote:
Works as long as you do not take photos in different timezones...
I have photos from about 7 or more different timezones...

My photo times are totally f..ked up...