Re: Transferring Photos

J Dickin wrote:
Hi Math

Many thanks for your help. Unfortunately the directory I have set up on the new drive is different (because the user names are different). So I cannot get the tags and the photos to synchronise. Is there a way round this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

James

Wouldn't this work if you stored the tags in the pictures themselves instead of the DB? As far as I can remember, to force f-spot to re-write the tags into the EXIF file data one had to enable the option, make a fake tag, add all pictures to it and then delete it. To make f-spot use the database again, the process would be analogous.

Regards,
   Roland