Re: Date Taken seems to be adjusted for timezone incorrectly

2008/3/15 Lorenzo Milesi <lorenzo milesi yetopen it>:

>  TimeZone support is being worked on, and will probably land in F-Spot
>  SVN in the next few months.

Hi Lorenzo and brilliant f-spot participants. Thanks for the super
quick response. So the problem does stem from me following the old
school tradition of setting the clock on my PC to UTC, and using a
timezone -- hmm, I wonder if that is the default on Ubuntu, or
something elite that I did on my own (how about SUSE or Fedora?)

I'm going to be a father in about a month's time, and I would love to
use f-spot by then. I'm dangerous enough to use a trunk version. If
this can be fixed before the end of March on trunk, I will put $20.00
USD in for a bounty. Alternately, being a core participant in
WordPress, I can fix something with it if you prefer?

f-spot is so brilliant, you must help me show my friends and family
how wonderful it is.

Thanks for your patience with me,
Lloyd