Re: Finding duplicate images?

> You might give the old standby gqview a shot. It has the capability of
> finding possible duplicates based on checksum as well as "similarity,"
> though I don't know the technical details about how it determines
> similarity. I have had luck with it in the past.

I am just trying digikam, which also has this feature ;-)

BTw, it turned out that digikam and f-spot may fairly well comanage
the same photo collection, I just symlinked f-spot photos dir under
digikam default dir, and digikam pleasantly showed this as newly added
folders. So I can continue tagging and viewing in f-spot (which I
prefer for this task) but run digikam for advanced functions f-spot
lacks.