Re: Finding duplicate images?

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Marcin Kasperski
<Marcin Kasperski softax com pl> wrote:

> I have some duplicate images. And those are not identical files, as
> it happens that one image is tagged, while another one is not).
>
> Any suggestions how to find and remove them (in f-spot or with some
> other tool)?

You might give the old standby gqview a shot. It has the capability of
finding possible duplicates based on checksum as well as "similarity,"
though I don't know the technical details about how it determines
similarity. I have had luck with it in the past.

Best,

Todd