Re: Theme changing option in f-spot?

> Am I missing an important use-case for this function? What's the
> rational behind it?

Photos just looks better with an dark background. I tried sometimes to
use a dark theme just because I wanted to have a dark background in
f-spot. But for me, the dark theme botters me in a lot of other apps. So
I'm now really happy with that feature.

One other thing is, that 18% gray are treaten as neutral. This comes
from the exposure of cameras (If you interested in that, "gray card" in
google should lead to the interesting results) and so 18% gray are often
used as a "neutral background". So there is really a use-case for a
darker theme. Nevertheless, the most apps like apples aperture uses a
darker background than 18%.

Mike