Re: Theme changing option in f-spot?

Hi Nyall,

I think this [1] is the answer, apparently processing photo's in a dark
environment.  As it is explained excellently here [2]:

"By popular demand, a guide to writing a Gnome app:

Find some reasonable app from another platform (Windows, Mac, KDE,
whatever, but preferably, Mac)"

Anyway, you don't need to worry too much imho, it is _only_ in the
preferences.  And we'll slash another preference pretty soon.

Best Regards,
Thomas

[1]http://www.apple.com/aperture/
[2]http://linuxhaters.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-to-write-gnome-application.html