EXIF time in F-Spot

Hi everybody,

last months discussion confused me a bit: does f-spot actually change
the time of the pictures?

My camera runs on UTC, so that I can easily synchronise with GPS.
Yesterday I checked the clock of my camera and it is within a couple of
seconds correct. After I copied the pictures to f-spot, it seems to have
changed the time by 2 hours back (which would be changing it from CEST
to UTC, which is doing the same thing twice!)

How can I switch this off? How can I tell f-spot my camera is already on
UTC? This is a bit annoying, especially if it changed more pictures, I
did re-import some pictures from my old computer some time ago once or
twice, so these times might actually be completely wrong by now...

I thought the general outcome of the last time zone discussion was: do
not touch...

BTW: I run f-spot from cvs (last updated yesterday)

cheers
Nils