Re: fullscreen browser patch review

Am Mittwoch, den 04.06.2008, 17:00 -0400 schrieb Elliot Peele:
> On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 09:34:17PM +0200, Stephane Delcroix wrote:
> > your patch is ok, but probably won't be committed, as it's quite
> > confusing to have that extra fullscreen mode, but I'll definitely
> > experiment with the idea...

I think the only difference between the existing fullscreen and diashow
is at the moment, that the diashow automatically starts when entering
the fullscreen. Why have 2 two buttons for nearly the same. The old
fullscreen can be substituted by the fullscreen from the patch and the
diashow can persists for the 1-picture-fullscreen (Maybe additionally
the standard behavior for the diashow can be changed, that it will not
start automatically).

Mike