Re: how to reunite lost versions?

On Fr, 2008-01-11 at 08:40 +0100, Lorenzo Milesi wrote:

> maybe the dialog could appear only if the selected photos are > 1.

Because of the risk to never find a photo again if a user reparented it
by accident I wouldn't mind if the warning would appear even for single
images.

I would file a bug for this, but I still think it would be rude to file
bug reports against features that aren't compiled by default.

[x] ulf

--
STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS.