Format of tag-icon image

Hello,

Just to be sure - the format of the selected tag-icon, which is stored in the table tags in the database, is not something "common" (jpeg, png, ...), right? I decoded the base64 string and saw it was beginning with "GdkP..." is this a GdkPixmap or GdkBitmap or ...? So can it only be handled with a GTK toolkit?

I'm currently trying to display the tag-icon also in phpfspot, but till now I didn't figured out what kind of format it is. So I'm thankful for any hint.

Thanks,
Andreas