Synchronizing

Hello:

As a multiple machine 'power' user it is very important for me to be able to use F-Spot on multiple machines that can all be synchronized via wither the Internet or Intranet.

By this I mean if I use F-Spot on computer A and then go to another computer in let us say the next room, computer B, then I should have the option to 'sync' computer B with computer A so I can keep working on my collection.

Currently I stick with web based albums for the ability to work on my albums on any terminal but would like to start seeing this type of thing in F-Spot.

Are there currently efforts to do this? Has the issue even come up? This type of feature is something that would set F-Spot apart from the Picassa's of the world.
--
Sincerely,
Richard Krone