Archiving and Storage

Hello:

I am looking for a way to take my F-Spot images folder and transfer it to another machine intact with all the work I have put into the organization of the images in F-Spot. I want to carry over all of my work including my category lists and my comments (etc).

Can anyone tell me how to go about doing this? I do not want to start over each time I get a new computer.

Being able to do a emergency-backup archive for F-Spot would be an excellent option to add.

--
Sincerely,
Richard Krone