Re: Bug/patch reviewing

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 10:13 +0100, Roland Mas wrote:
> Asheesh Laroia, 2008-01-09 12:49:55 -0800 :
>
> > This sounds great to me.  I would encourage you to to also publish
> > Ubuntu packages, which are easy to make on a Debian system using
> > pbuilder.  I could build those if you'd prefer, but it'd probably be
> > just as easy for you to.  Let me know.
>
> I don't know whether the source package would work as-is on Ubuntu,
> but I'd welcome feedback on that point before I set up a new pbuilder
> environment.

Currently, Ubuntu Hardy is just syncing the Debian packages from
unstable, as far as I am aware - so a rebuild in an Ubuntu pbuilder
would be fine. The same should apply for previous Ubuntu releases.

See the latest changelog entry at:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/f-spot

--
Tim Retout <tim retout co uk>