Re: Bug/patch reviewing

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008, Roland Mas wrote:

- an APT repository, where I'll regularly upload Debian packages made
 from debian/superpatch+sid.

 I will of course start with the low-hanging fruit: my initial focus
will be on short patches fixing obvious bugs, and nonintrusive patches
adding simple features.  I'll also use http://f-spot.org/User:Bengtt
as a starting point to select what patches to focus on.

This sounds great to me. I would encourage you to to also publish Ubuntu packages, which are easy to make on a Debian system using pbuilder. I could build those if you'd prefer, but it'd probably be just as easy for you to. Let me know.

If it's easy to build RPMs, too, then by all means do that, too; I don't know much about the RPMland equivalents to pbuilder.

-- Asheesh.

--
There are bugs and then there are bugs.  And then there are bugs.
		-- Karl Lehenbauer