Desktop background image extension?
- From: David Barrett <dbarrett quinthar com>
- To: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Desktop background image extension?
- Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 23:33:39 -0800
Hi, I'm making the switch from Mac to Ubuntu and one of the few features
I miss is the ability to automatically set my desktop background image
to a random picture from my iPhoto library. Does something like this
already exist for F-Spot, or how would you recommend I go ahead and
I see you use SQLite under the hood; would the easiest/recommended way
be to just create a Cron script that:
1) Opens that database
2) Picks a random "favorite" image
3) Updates the desktop background
Or, is this something better done as an extension?
Thanks for the great tool, and I'm curious how I can help!
] [Thread Prev