Re: Merge raw

On Mi, 2007-11-21 at 10:38 +0100, Stephane Delcroix wrote:
> the tag applied to the merged photo should be the union of the raw
> tags and jpegs tags. if not, report a bug

I can confirm that bug in advance. While writing an extension that
merges exiflow revisions I unscrupulously borrowed most of your code and
ran into the same problem.

Since then, I'm trying to understand what happens around
CreateReparentedVersion() where I suspect the loss of tags. This takes
some time for someone who is new to F-Spot and C# as well...

[x] ulf

--
"Lt. Worf, scannen Sie das Schiff!"
"300dpi, Sir?"