Re: ChangeLocation - fist try

Den On, 2007-11-14, 20:10 skrev Lorenzo Milesi:
> Bengt Thuree ha scritto:
>> No, the GUI was not locked, the extension finished in fairly short time,
>> like 20-30 minutes or so, but the database was not updated (checked with
>> sqlite).
>>
> How do you say that the gui was not locked but the extension finished in
> 30 minutes? The progress bar was running?

The extension gui should be up until the extension have finished, then it
will dissapear.
Ok, that would perhaps qualify as locking the gui :) But this extension
should not be run normally, only in special case, so I am not to worried
about locking the gui. Since the database needs to be updated, otherwise
it can not really be used. Or?

/Bengt