Re: ChangeLocation - fist try

Hi Guys

No, the GUI was not locked, the extension finished in fairly short time,
like 20-30 minutes or so, but the database was not updated (checked with
sqlite).

I am working on an enhancement, to check if the database is ok or not. Not
sure it it will do the trick or not.

-Bengt

--
Bengt Thuree   bengt thuree com