Re: Quicktime movies in f-spot

On 3/11/07, Michael Wayne Goodman <goodman m w gmail com> wrote:
Hi Alex!

I created a patch that allows the importing of videos.  As of right
now it only imports AVIs, but it should be simple to add support for
.mov files as well.  Also please note that this patch has not been
accepted into the code yet, so it might be a little while before you
will see such a feature in an official release.

I would love to see this patch into F-Spot!
BTW, also .3gp files should be supported (cell phone movies).

Cheers
Maxxer