Quicktime movies in f-spot

Hi to all developers (and to all others as well)!

Great work, this f-spot! I really love it! I really prefer f-spot
against picasa, and picasa is very popular and really good. But f-spot
is just much better :)

There would be one feature, i could imagine to have. My digital photo
camera is capable of making short movies (in the .mov format).
Furthermore I (almost) always export all my photos in html format to my
homepage. It would be great, if one could see the videos like the photos
in the album (Ther is not really need to make previews of the videos).
Would this feature make a veeeery big effort? I can imagine there are
just more people who would profit of such a feature.

Thank you and greetings from Germany,

Alex