Re: Resizing changes sharpness

On 7/30/07, Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org> wrote:
> It's really easy to hook the sharpening filter on the exporters, bu twe
> need to agree on the various sharpening factors...

I think it should be adjustable and not on by default. I would like to not
have my photos modified with sharpening, contrast adjustment or things like
that unless I specifically ask the tool to do so. How much sharpening should
be applied might also depend on how much sharpening the camera has applied?

regards

Anders