Re: Resizing changes sharpness

Hi,

Currently f-spot uses a bilinear algorithm to resize images. It's not
the best in class, but it's quite good. But f-spot doesn't use any
resharpening after resizing. And evaluating resizing capabilities of a
photo software with a non-photo image is not really fair ;)

I can do some tests with an hyperbolic algorithm, and with some extra
sharpening, but I'll need some eyes (and maybe some test pictures) to
evaluate the results. In the meantime, can you send me your original
test image ?

regards