Re: Category Name Refused

Hi all,

I've seen this discussion pop up before. Correct me if I'm wrong, but
isn't the idea that eg Rome->Streets should be treated as one tag
(rome_streets if you will). I think it makes sense if it implies the
top level tag as well. Ie, if you tag something with "Rome->Streets"
you will get a hit on Rome as well. Perhaps it should generate a hit
on "streets" as well. (It seems reasonable to me.)

The popular example in this type of categorization tends to be "Paris,
Hilton" (Place, Person).

I do agree with the original point that it should be possible to have
both "Rome->Streets" and "New York->Streets". Even a different top
level "Streets" would, IMHO, be valid.

I think the general idea should be to have as few limitations on the
tags as possible. That way the users can use them the way which most
sense for them.

BR,
Marcus Hast