Re: Category Icons Not Rotated Correctly

On 7/9/07, Richard Krone <richard krone gmail com> wrote:
I expected, I guess, to see that the F-Spot created category icon
would rotate as well. It did not.

F-Spot stores the icon image directly in the database, with no linkage
to the photo it was taken from.  There has been talk about storing
which photo it was with the offset/size of the icon, and there is a
relevant bug filed.

Personally I find the thumb-nailed icons created by F-Spot to be
rather ugly and useless for my needs. I would love to see a way to
turn these off as well.

As of release 0.3.5 you can adjust the size of the tag icons or turn
them off completely.

Gabriel